Eminem lyrics, Stan Writes Santa lyric lyrics - chords - songs - lyric - chord - song - canciones - paroles - lyric of the song Stan Writes Santa Eminem lyrics - chord of the song Stan Writes Santa Eminem lyrics
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
Stan Writes Santa lyrics
| >> All lyrics and chords of "Eminem"
|Stan Writes Santa|
|Chorus It will soon be Christmas Day
Santas loading up the sleigh
He?ll come slide right down my chimney
To give some gum an? treats
I love silvers bells, and Santa?s elves
It?s my favorite holiday
They remind me that it?s Christmas time
It?s Christmas time?
How?s it going? Yo it?s Stan. What?s up?
I wanted to send you my letter earlier
You know, to beat the Christmas rush.
I know we already spoke when I saw you at the mall
But I thought you might forget
So just bring me what I wrote on this list,
And we?ll be all set.
First off, I want a Sony Playstation 2
And a bunch of games, I don?t care which ones
I?ll leave that up to you.
I want that Teenage Dirtbag CD by Weathus
Some hilfiger jeans and a new pair of Adidas.
Bring me a TV and a home computer.
A fat leather jacket and a razor scooter
I don?t want no books I don?t want no socks
I don?t want none of that stuff.
I trust you Santa I know you?ll hook a brother up.
Hey and listen: after delivering all those gifts
I think you?re ready to party
So instead of cookies and milk
I?ma hook you up with a party
Well, I know you got a lot to do and a lot to plan
So just beep me if you got any questions.
Yo I?m out. This is Stan.
Dear Fat Man.
You didn?t bring me nothing I asked you to!
I guess this is all some kind of sick joke to you.
Does messing with me bring you some kind of joy?
I asked you for a Playstation 2
You brang me a gameboy!
And what?s up with this chemistry set that wasn?t on the list g.
And what in the world makes you think I?d want Britney Spears CD?
I think you?ve been in the cold to long it must have froze your brain.
I specifically said no socks, I got 14 pairs, are you insane?
And where?s my racer scooter, did you leave that on the shelf?
JeezeLouise Santa. Do I have to do everything myself?
You better bring me my stuff by New Year
Or next year I won?t leave you none of my daddy?s beer.
Do we understand each other Santa?
Good, that?s what I thought.
P. S. Tell Mrs. Claus, I think she hot.
Don?t threaten me you snot-nosed little punk.
There?s a very good reason I left you all that whacked junk.
I make two lists each year to separate everybody
I got one list for the nice and one list for the naughty.
In February this year you stole some cash from your mother
In March you beat the crap out of your poor little brother.
In April you skipped 3 days of school
And in May you started smoking ?cause you thought it was cool.
In June you stole a bicycle with no hesitation.
July and August, hmm? you where ok.
What, you take a vacation?
September my goodness, you made quite an impression.
Burglary, assault, misdemeanor possession.
So you see you little scumbag, there?s a reason you got this.
You were at the very top on my naughty boys list.
So complain all you want about your lame Christmas gifts.
You got what you deserved.
P.S. Thanks for the Schlitz. *burp*
|Print this lyric|
Visualizações mensais: 686
top 50 músicas
- - From This Moment (Shania Twain)
- - A Fuego Lento (Rosana)
- - I Miss You (Blink 182)
- - La Barca (Luis Miguel)
- - By The Way (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- - Because Of You (Kelly Clarkson)
- - New York, New York (Frank Sinatra)
- - Because You Loved Me ( tradu??o ) (Celine Dion)
- - Wind Of Change (Scorpions)
- - Numb ( cifra ) (Linkin Park)
- - Only Hope (Mandy Moore)
- - Cry (Mandy Moore)
- - My Immortal (Evanescence)
- - Wherever You Will Go (The Calling)
- - Amigos Para Siempre (Sarah Brightman)
- - Patience (Guns N' Roses)
- - Without You (Mariah Carey)
- - Love Of My Life (Scorpions)
- - Planet Funk (Planet Funk)
- - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
- - Far Away (Nickelback)
- - Is This Love (Bob Marley)
- - The Reason (Hoobastank)
- - Super - Her?i (Sandy e Junior)
- - Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)
- - Always Somewhere (Scorpions)
- - Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
- - The Blowers Daughter (Damien Rice)
- - Divano (Era)
- - Perfect (Simple Plan)
- - Les Marionettes (Christophe)
- - L'Italiano (Toto Cutugno)
- - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (Damien Rice)
- - Positive Vibration (Bob Marley)
- - Aline (Christophe)
- - Rat Race (Bob Marley)
- - Time To Say Goodbye ( italiano ) (Sarah Brightman)
- - Upside Down (Jack Johnson)
- - Soul Rebel (Bob Marley)
- - Palpite (Adriana Calcanhoto)
- - Jingle Bell Rock (Marty Robbins)
- - Rebelde (RBD)
- - You're Beautiful (James Blunt)
- - Adeste Fidelis (Perry Como)
- - Corazon Espinado (Santana)
- - Macarena (Los Del Rio)
- - Salvame (RBD)
- - Always ( tradu??o ) (Blink 182)
- - When A Child Is Born (Il Divo)
- - Strangers In The Night (Frank Sinatra)
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.
Access to the Site does not grant you the right to reproduce, copy or distribute by any means, method or process whatsoever, now known or
hereafter developed, any of the information obtained via the use of The Site, including the song lyrics contained on other sites, including without
limitation, transferring or downloading any Content to a computer hard drive, or otherwise copying any Content onto any other storage medium.
All rights of the copyright owner(s) are expressly reserved. Please contact the copyright owner(s) for further information.